ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MY BIRTHDAY

Friday, Nov. 18th was my birthday, and it was the best! I spent it with my 2 best friends and my sister. First of all I had no sleep because I worked on Thurs. night. When I got off work Fri. morning my girlfriends picked me up, and they took me to Topper's Spa. We got swedish massages. It was my first spa experience and it was rather pleasant. Immedietely after that we were starving so we went to Red Lobster. Good food, good company, good conversation....what else can you ask for. You know how it is when you have those type of conversations where you are just open and honest about everything? That's what real friends do. :-) Anyway after that we went home and I got a little rest (not much) then we went shopping so we could get ready to go out. I had no idea where we were going. The whole day was a surprise so I had learned to just shut up and enjoy the ride. I have to admit the whole day was really weird because I'm so used to always treating people. They wouldn't let me pay for anything!! Not that I really expected it, it was really nice. Anyway we went to the 40/40 club in Atlantic City. I'm still not sure how I feel about the club. It was a nice layout, but the people were a little weird. So I pretty much had mixed emotions. I can't say I hated it, but I'm not going to be rushing down there again. :-) By the time we got home I was about ready to pass out. The whole day had been so exciting. I really appreciated everything they did for me. My girlz really made my 30th b-day the best!! I really luv them for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
i'm sooo souped that u enjoyed it. i have never had so much fun trying to make someone else have so much fun. I love u so much and i am just blessed to know u and to have been a part of ur memorable day!!! Carla...good looking out...lol. Dan too..ur company was looking like a bomb...lol
ok i'm stoopid.
But really treen...I'm so glad, it was wonderful...and I hope I'm around on ur birthday...for the rest of our lives...
much luv!
me

November 24, 2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good b-day!

I've never been to a spa before, that sounds exciting!!

November 28, 2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home