ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, January 09, 2006

THE LETTER

By the time this letter reaches you I hope it finds you in the best of health both pysically and mentally.

I'v been thinking a lot about you. I wonder if you're alright, wonder if you are keepin' your head up. I often wonder how our birthdays would have been. We probably would have been in Disney World like we were planning. I wonder how our holidays would have been if you would have been home. It saddens me to know how much you are missing out on and how much more you will miss. It saddens me mainly because I miss you. Do you miss me too? I'm sure you do. What do you miss the most? Is it waking up to me in the morning? Is it going to bed with me at night? Is it the sex? Or just simply the closeness that we share. You know, our talks at night. Watching a movie together, sharing a laugh together or just laying there quiet not talking at all but speaking a thousand words that only we can understand.

You know what pisses me off?......I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to give up the love. I wasn't ready to sleep by myself and wake up by myself. I wasn't ready to let go off all the things we said we were going to do. We were starting to make such a breakthrough. We were growing and maturing together. It was visible to everyone that our bond was becoming stronger. We had been thru hell and we were finally finding our way back. But the streets was the only thing standing in our way. Now what!

Despite what has happened, despite where you are, I still love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul. You are my last thought at night and my very first thought in the morning. I still turn over in the middle of the night and whisper your name.........What am I supposed to do with all this love I have for you?


Love,

Trina

That is the letter I would write to him, but for those who know me, you know it will never happen. It shows weakness. I will never let that happen...not even for him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

that's real...

January 10, 2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

all i can say is wow...

and it's kool if i see weakness from u, that's what i'm here 4.

luv u

January 10, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

A nigga would love to hear that or at least a nigga like me would love to hear that. That is a fucking great letter. You think it shows a sign of weakness, but to me it shows a great deal of strength. To share the love and feelings you have for someone with the whole world is strength. It wouldn't be weakness to share it with him, it would be a great deal of respect to share with him the things he thought he knew but can't know now. It would be a big burden off your chest to let him know your intimate feelings you hold for him within your heart, unless that burden was lifted by sharing it with the blog-world. But with all that being said, I can still read it and say WOW. That is great deal of love for one person. You are very strong and I still Love you.

January 11, 2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ rell..I know

@ diamonds...you won't see this weakness to often, so don't look for it. :-)

@ silky...you always make me want to melt that cold front I have. I'm not sure I will ever send the letter but yes it did make me feel better to share it with the blog world.

As always I love hearing from you and I value your opinion, and I love you too

January 11, 2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home