ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Craving Him

I'm so sorry I can't help it but dayyum, my body is fiending for my "friend" We are both going thru withdrawl. I do believe at first he was purposely keeping me at arms length because he was mad when he found out me and my man were still together. But now that he is over the initial shock he is missing me. But our work schedules are just to conflicting. We both have been putting in way too much time in the work place. Then in his spare time he has his children. That's something I absolutely love about him. He called me Sunday morning and he was making breakfast with the kids. They sounded so cute together. My heart was just melting.

Dam, I'm mad that I came clean about everyhting. I should have kept lieing. You know you can't have anything real with the person you are cheating with because they will never trust you. I can completely understand because If he was with his baby-mamma (that is so ghetto) and he was lieing to her and cheating on her with me I would never be able to trust him if he was trying to be serious with me. He always used to tell me that I knew way too much to be a female. He said I play the game like a man does. I'm not proud of that. I'm not really trying to play any games. I really wish I could take back that first night.

He was so hard headed. The whole time we were just friends and we flirted with each other from time to time. But I knew something was brewing. He thought I was just tripping. He admitted that he cared about me but when I told him he cared more than what he thought he did he didn't want to hear that. He wanted to know how I had the audacity to tell him how he feels. But I knew, he just didn't know it yet.

He called me one night out of the blue and said, "I'm ready" That was all I needed to hear. I got directions and I was on my way to his house. We talked, we drank, we fucked. Then we slowed it down and made love. It was a hell of a night. Well, that one night brought us to where we are now. Secret Lovers.

This is the bullshit that men do and us women are always devastated, and we want to know how can he claim that he love you so much then have a relationship with someone else. Not just sex but a whole relationship. All the while they do love their girlfriend and would do anything for her and want to see her happy and maybe even wants to marry her. Well, that's how I feel. My man is the best and I would never want to hurt him. I always want to be with him. I hope to be his wife one day. But right now I can't help that my body is craving my "friend"

I know y'all think I'm crazy but join the club. Some think I'm crazy. Some think I'm cold and heartless. But whatever.

9 Comments:

Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm usually in the camp of you have to do what makes you happy first, so who's to say you're crazy.

That being said, I wonder if most of the fun is that yr. friend is a "secret." Maybe, maybe not.

December 11, 2007 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are never going to be happy and just when you truly do find happiness, that bitch Karma is going to come around to remind you that what goes around comes around - and it don't take long.

December 11, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Uh uh, girl, I don't think you're crazy; I think you have two different men in your life who obviously serve two different purposes. Kinda like me, JB, and my main piece Donovan.

Your man may be fulfilling your emotional, spiritual, and social needs, but your "friend" is obviously fulfilling your sexual needs (if I might be so bold to say, LOL!)and that is quite alright because no crimes have been committed here! You're just one hot momma and they know it!

You're really not obligated to either one of them; neither one of them has asked you to be his wife (at least not yet), so until then, I say it aint nothing wrong with having ALL your needs met, even if it takes two men to do it. It'd be great if one man could do everything but the reality is they can't and that"s why God created more than one man because He knew what was up...

December 12, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Haleluja!!!! Girl, You hit the nail right on the head. I'm glad somebody understands what's going on.

December 13, 2007 2:26 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ 2 dollar... I do think that part of the fun is because he is a secret. Good observation.

@ anon... I love you too. Hahaha

December 13, 2007 2:28 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You like it, I love it. I know I can't juggle 2 men successfully.

December 19, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

December 21, 2007 4:07 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Happy Holidays and New Year!

December 21, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

Happy New Year Trina. Enjoy it.

December 31, 2007 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home