ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This is what's going on.

Well bloggers, my house is falling apart again. It's not as bad as it could be. We had a horrible storm on Sunday. My whole city was drowning. School was closed the next day because it was still raining hard on Monday morning plus it kept randomly changing from rain to sleet to snow. Every thing was flooded. There was so many streets that was closed it was ridiculous. So I was in the house all day Sun. and Mon. I went down in the basement to put the dog in the cage and as soon as I stepped on the last step my socks were soaked. My carpet was saturated. UUUUGGGHHHH....So I took the carpet cleaner and tried to suck up as much water as I could. It's a pain in the ass because now it is starting to smell and my daddy came over to cut the carpet and pull it up. But he told me there are a few thing I could do to get the carpet to dry and to get the smell out of it. So I'm going to try and do what he told me to do. He said when his carpet got wet it took 2 weeks to get it together. So I'm going to see what happens but if I can't get it together I will just get rid of it and get new carpet. That's just more money I have to put out for another catastophe in that house. But like I said it could be worst.

My ex boyfriend text me early yesterday morning so I called him. I asked him if he was on his way to work. He said no so I asked him if he would come over to help me clean out my basement. He said yes and he was on his way. ( I love him) Anyway...when he got there I took immediate notice of how good he was looking. I have never been attracted to him. Not even the whole 2 years we were together. I was with him for other reasons. But he is picking up weight. He has been working out so he is getting nice and solid. He is growing a beard. He was looking a little tasty. Nothing happened. I know how y'all minds work ;-). After he cleaned my basement we just watched tv for a while then he was off to the gym.

I colored and cut my hair the other day. It came out brighter than it usually does because we used a booster. So now I'm a Natural (unnatural) blonde. I love my hair like this. It is an attention grabber. Some people like it some hate it. But I try to tell people at work that I don't need their opinion on my hair. Some people like it longer. Some like it darker, but the point is I don't get my hair done to please them.

So that's what's been going on with me what's been going on with you.

Oh BTW.... If you are wondering what's going on with the bouncer. I don't really know what's going on. He has been working to much for us to get together. But I did let him know that my attention span is real short!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

The joys of owning your own! :-) I can't wait to blog about the highs and lows of my house one day!

April 19, 2007 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go through different styles and sometimes color alot in my hair. People trip me out telling me how they look my hair a different way then say but it's cute. If I like your hair I'll tell you but I'm not going to comment about how I like your hair when you had a different style.

April 19, 2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

The Bouncer needs to hurry up and get a clue and come on with the romance, LOL!

So sorry to hear your troubles with your house. But don't feel bad; my niece put a metal can in the microwave (a big NO-NO!) and blew my wiring. Now all my outlets are black because apparently a fire had been started in the walls. And also, apparently, certified electricians in the neighborhood are backlogged with service calls...

I want to color my hair, too, but Miss Saundra says it don't need it. I try to pout and get my way but she aint having that...

Good to talk to you again.

April 19, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...Gurl, it is a pain in the ASS!! But I guess in the long run it is worth it.

@ southerngal...I get tired of people giving me their 2 cent when I didn't ask for it.

@ hoodoo...He better get a clue because I can take my business elsewhere.hahaha

It seems like everyone has their own troubles with their house so I'm going to stop complaining.

I do whatever to my hair. But I try to go to the hairdresser often so I can keep it healthy.

April 19, 2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

At least you didn't get completely washed away in the storm as I heard it was brutal.

And maybe there's another home renovation project in your exes future at your house. Ha.

April 20, 2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Your hair sounds cute and I hate when folks tell me about what they think my hair should be or look like...great

I tell ya...that is one thing I'm not looking forward to when I buy a house LOL..but I know it's worth it to have something of your own

Bouncer needs to do something before you find a new boo LOL

April 24, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Hey Trina,

I like the complaints about the house, so don't stop those! Not that I enjoy your misery, but I'm looking to buy in the next year or two, so I think there's a lot to learn from what others go through.

From your current post, I've learned that maybe it's best for me to find a place WITHOUT a basement (eliminating a flood). :-)

April 24, 2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home