ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, June 02, 2006

NO ELECTRICITY...OH HELL NO!!

Yesterday I woke up and my electricity was OFF. I was pissed as hell. Me and my man was almost stuck together from sweat. It was 95 dam degrees outside and there was no fan or air or anything on. I tried so hard to remain calm, but because I can not and will not hold my tongue I had to black out on him. I told him that he knew he should have been paying the freaking bill and the shit was now high as hell. I told him I didn't give a dam about the money he gave to his mother or his sister. I don't care nothing about who the hell he had to help out with some money for whatever the hell they needed. I told him he eats, sleeps and shits here so he needs to take care of my freakin' house first. I went on and on for a good 20 minutes.

I finally shut up and got dressed and left. When I came home he called and asked me of I had $300.00. Of course I had it. He said he had the other $1300.00 Yeah that's right the freakin bill was $1600.00. Now my entire bill is paid off. I am down to a zero balance. So of course my central air has been running non-stop. Now when I wake up I have no idea how hot it is outside because it is about 70 comfortable degrees in my house.

I really aprreciated what he did but I really expected nothing less. I don't mind acknowledging when he really comes thru for me but I also can't praise him to much, because them he tries to get lazy. I always let him know that even once you conquer one thing there is always something else waiting in the wings that needs to be taken care of.

12 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

DAMN $1600, how it get to be that much?

June 02, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

What tha FUCK! I thought my shit was high last monthwhen I dropped $300.00. Shit is getting real out here.

June 02, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

lol @ the other comments!

boss is the man Trina! wow!

*missed talkin to u last nite*

June 02, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ nsane...You know how it is in the winter they can't cut you off so I don't pay...hahaha

@ boss...That shit is definitely getting real, but I'm not going to let it get that out of control again.

@ diamonds...Yeah, that negro do come thru in the clutches...hahaha

June 02, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Trina, Trina, Trina. See, let me show you. Tell the brotha how great he is for every little thing, every tiny thing, every microscopic thing, and your electricity won't go unpaid ever again. Or anything else, for that matter.

June 02, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ brothabuck...You might be right, but I have a tendency to make things more complicated. :-)

June 02, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Six...six...sixteen hundred????? Wait let me get myself off the floor.....what in the WORLD yall be doing?

June 05, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

What in the world? $1600?

June 06, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Atl_Mack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 06, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Atl_Mack said...

Dang!!! $1600..you guys run a dry cleaner business in the crib?

June 06, 2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

DANG girl that high..I'm bout to have the same convo with my roomie she dont' be payin the bill but she will spend $60 on some dinner and be at the movies every weekend with the boo....pay your dang on bills before you chill....

June 09, 2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

1600 $, damn... that's more than what i pay for a whole year.

You guys must have an indoors amusement park or something !!
LOL

June 12, 2006 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home