ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hair salon

Today me and my babygirl had a day of beauty. I let her stay home from school so we could get our hair done. This is after I worked all night long. I still came right home, changed my clothes and we were on our way. They were pretty booked up for the morning so we decided we would come back later in the afternoon. We didn't have appointments. We were just walking in because just about everything I do is spur-of-the-moment. Anyway I knew I couldn't go home because I would have fallen to sleep and that would have been all over. So I decided to go to the nail salon. I needed my nails and eyebrows done. She also need to get her eyebrows done. So after that we still had a few hours to kill. I drove past my daddy's house just to see if he might be home. We actually got lucky. He doesn't work fridays most of the time. Plus I knew his girlfriend has walking pneumonia. Question: What is the difference between regular pneumonia and walking pneumonia? Anyway there were there chillin' and watching movies. They were at the end of Saw 2. Great movie in my opinion. I have to admit that my daddy turned me onto the first one. He let me borrow the dvd and he told me to call him when I was done watching it so we could discuss how good it was. So the first time I seen the second one I immedietely called him to tell him how good it was. But this was his first time seeing it. After that we watched Diary of a mad black woman. That was funny but I like the play better.

Me and my daughter wasted a couple of hours there then we left about 2:00 to go back to the hair salon. It wasn't really crowded but it was a few people there. After all we are talking about a Friday afternoon. You know how the hair salon and barber shops can be on a Fri. & Sat. But part of the reason I go there is because they are no joke. They don't lolligag around. They get you in and get you out. Me and my daughter were walking out of there at about 4:15, and we got our hair done by the same girl. We were only there for two hours. Our hair was flowin'. My daughter is just to dam sexy for her own good. Her hair was just laying on her shoulders. I can't believe how much it grew. She has always had a nice lenght of hair, but it grew over the last 2 months because she had kinky twists in her hair. She got it done 2 days before Christmas and she just took them out last week. I could tell it had grew when I permed it, but it was really flowin' once she got it wrapped. Not to mention her eyebrows were freshly done. She is just to much for me. I love when she looks like that. It makes me want to claim her, because sometimes she looks so rough I won't tell anyone she is my dam child.

3 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

awh!
i know she is looking all cute!!
the two of ya'll all pantene pro-v
(remember that?lol)
i'm glad u spent that time with mama...and i'll NEVER go see that dumb movie Saw nothing!!!

February 25, 2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I liked Saw 2...

I'm glad you and your daughter had a good time!

February 27, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I still have not seen Saw I or II!!! I'm always the last to see everything!

Come check out my latest post. I gave you a shout out!

February 27, 2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home