ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dear Diary

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I worked the night before so I was sleep all day. When I woke up late in the afternoon there was a stanger in my house. He was in the kitchen fixing a whole I have had in the ceiling for forever. My man told me he had someone to fix it. He even talked to him about remodeling the whole kitchen. He said he can and will do it for us soon. I was extremely happy to hear that. While we were chillin' we heard the ice cream man coming down our street. My man asked my daughter to get him an ice cream cone. I went outsie to stop him, but he didn't hear me calling him and he kept going. When I came in the house I told my man that I couldn't catch him. So he said I should get in the car and track him down. So I said let's go. We jumped in the car and went to find him. Believe it or not we could not find him. We had the windows rolled down and we were listening out for his music and I thought I heard it but we still had no luck. All I had on was a tank top, pajama pants and sweatsocks. It was too funny. When we got back home my daughter said thanks for leaving me here with the stranger in the kitchen, for all I know he could have been a mass murderer. Me and my man just fell out laughing!

After the guy was done with the kitchen my man told me to get dressed so we could go to the movies. We went to see Poseidon. It was really good. We both enjoyed it. Whenever I choose the movie it's always a good choice. On the way home from the movies he suggested that we go to the bar and have a drink. So we went home so I could throw on some shoes and get just a little cuter. It was karaoke night and I was expecting to see someone there that I didn't want to see. As soon as we got there she was the very first person he saw. It was Val. For those who have followed my blog or those who know me you know who Val is. If you don't know who she is I'll tell you. She is one of his ex's. She was quite upset when we got back together. She tried to harass us but that bullshit was nipped in the bud quick. So there she was sitting there in all her ugliness. Let me explain. I am not one of those girls to hate on ANYONE. I will be the first one to give a girl props if she is cute or if she is sharp and she keeps her shit together. Even if you are not a cute girl I still have positive things to say. BUT if you are an ugly girl who thinks you are the shit, that's when I got something to say. Val is one of those girls, or should I say one of those women. She is older than me and him, but by the way she acts you wouldn't believe it. I used to be very sypathetic towards her, but she couldn't handle what was going on and she started acting real crazy so I am now like, to hell with her.

Me and my man was in the cut just chillin', and enjoying the atmosphere. We had a few drinks then I ordered some food. We waited for that to get done then we were ready to go. As we were leaving the guy behind the bar said something to my man. He said Boss that's why you are the man and he looked at me and winked and gave him the thumbs up. You know that was a compliment towards me. Boss grabbed my hand and kissed it, then we walked out. All that happened right in front of Val. She just turned around and shook her head. Once again don't get me wrong I'm not petty like that at all, but like I said she started the bullshit.

I love being buzzed when I'm with my man. I feel so safe with him. When we got home we sat in the car for a while and talked about what is going on in our relationship. We were talking about how we wouldn't have a problem with other women and men hatin' on us if we would just stop bringing other people into our equation. We really do want this to be our last time, because no matter what we just keep getting back together. Once we were done talking about how much we loved each other we went in the house and expressed that love. You know drunk sex is off the hook. We wore each other out. I didn't wake up the next day until 2:30 in the afternoon. When I woke up he was laying right next to me sleeping just as hard. I love that man!

1 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

u and boss = meant 4 each other

*like it or not*

May 18, 2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home