ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Work has been PURE HELL this week. I have one more night to go then I'm off. So Saturday night I plan on being drunk as hell. I'm not sure if I'm going out with my sister or my man. Last Saturday we went to the club together. First we went to this little bar that he frequents it was a nice little spot. I love going out and just people watch. There are some real characters out there. I really HATE to see a female out somewhere and her shit ain't tight. One of the main keys to being a fly girl is knowing what you can and cannot wear. I'm not just saying that because I'm only a size 4. If I was a 14 or a 24 my shit would still be tight. I HATE to see a female in some real cheap ass shoes. That really pisses me off because I have a love affair with shoes. Last but definitely not least. I HATE to see a female with more than one hairsyle going on at the same time. I can't explain but you women know what I mean. When there is so much going on with their hair that you can't even describe the hair-do even if you wanted to.

On the other hand there were a few cuties there that I will give props to. I have no problem what-so-ever giving a woman a compliment if I notice that her shit is tight. That is the kind of shit you can do when you know your shit is right. Yes, I am that conceited. Actually I don't like that word....I'll say confident. I always tell my man that he better hold on to me because I am the best looking thing that he has come across. He agreed with me. He know what the deal is.

Anyway, we left the bar and went to the club. We had a few more drinks and got on the dance floor. I LOVE watching my man dance. He is so sexy, and I equate dancing with sex. I am one of those people who think that if you can't dance you can't make love. How true is that? Anyway I had to drop it like it was hot on his ass. The music was really getting to me and I was feelin' it. He asked me if that's how I dance when I go out with my sister and my girls. Of course I told him no. After that we were ready to get home and finish what we started in the club in the bedroom.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

ROFL to answer your rhetorical question...

2 of the best partners I had in my life couldn't dance for nothing! LOL 4real! They'd try, but it wasn't nothing you'd wanna see! hahahahahahahhahaha

May 26, 2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I have heard other people say that it is possible but I have never encountered it.

May 26, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Weekend!

~♥Nic♥~

May 26, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

May 27, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Sounds like a fun night. I guess I'll have to polish my dance moves.

May 28, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ n search and freaky deaky...I hope you 2 have a great holiday also.

@ brothabuck...You better get those dance moves polished up!

May 28, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

OMG, I was reading this and smiling from ear to ear. You spoken volumes of truth, if you can't dance most definitely you can't make love. Great write, i'm glad I stumbled upon this blog.
www.delaleuwritings.com

May 29, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

girl. too funny.

May 29, 2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home