ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

TALKIN' ABOUT NUFFIN'

I am really tired so bare with me right now. I felt like I had to post something new so here it is, although I don't really know what the hell I'm posting about. I'm basically trying to kill some time while I'm at work. I have less than 2 hours to go. I feel like I'm going to fall out from sleep deprivation. No seriously, I am extremely sleep deprived right about now. I have been working 12 hour shifts all week long. I have 1 more night to go. Night shift is no freakin' joke. Your body will shut the hell down if you do not get the proper sleep. Today when I go home I'm going to make a real effort to go to sleep instead of finding something else to do like clean up my room or vacuum the floors or wash and deep condition my hair. I am my own hairdresser. My sister colored my hair about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The color is absolutely off the hook. It matches my skin complexion so nicely. I have gotten so many compliments on it. But as we women all know, tampering with your hair always comes with a price. So now I have to take extra special care of it because I had some breakage. But needless to say it is still flowing because I have been really taking care of it. I can't wait until my perm wears out so I can get micro-braids.

This might be TMI (to much information), but I have on THE cutest underwear. I usually wear thongs all the time but I'm learning that there are other alternatives to sexy underwear. They are Calvin Klein boyshorts. They are so freakin' cute. I felt compelled to buy new underwear not because I needed them but because when you have a new man in you life it makes you want to buy new clothes and especially new underwear. Ya feel me ladies? So I purchased a few intimate apparel items today.

I also got a cell phone today. I haven't had a cell since about 2001. I know most of yall are thinking like how could I have functioned without a cell phone? My answer to that is, EASY. I hated when I had a phone and people are always calling and asking where are you? What are you doing? Who are you with? Are you close by? Can I get a favor? One your way over can you pick up....? DAM...Then if you don't pick up the phone you are constantly coming up with lame excuses why you didn't pick up the phone. Like..I left the phone in the car and I was in the store, or I had the music blastin' in the car and I didn't hear it. It was on vibrate and I didn't hear it. I heard it ringing but I couldn't find it. I don't feel like explaining to people why I'm ignoring their dam calls. Now, on the other hand if you only have a house phone you can simply say I wasn't home. How simple is that. But seriously I only got a phone for emergencies. I felt like that was a good enough reason to step back into the millenium.(haha)

Why am I such an airhead that I lost my dam keys in the mall today. The funny thing was that I actually had my spare car key in my pocket. I usually never have that key on me. How did that happen? I did call the information booth when I got to work and they did have them. I had checked before I left but they weren't turned in yet. Of course my house key was lost too. But I wasn't worried about it because my little cousin down the street from me has keys to the house and I figured she could just let me in. Why did I go down there and ask her to let me in the house and she told me she can't find her keys either. She lost them 2 days ago. I was like WTF!! But because she is a career criminal she was able to easily break in the house. So now I'm using my spare car keys and my ex-boyfriends keys, that are now my extra pair of keys.

Well that's it, I'm done with the meaningless babble......Hope you're having a good weekend.

9 Comments:

Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Girl I have been there with the night shift so I know how you feel. I was always sleep deprived cause I was doing it while going to school during the day. I was miserable. My sister is nurse and does the night shift to. She loves it but I could not take it.

Much luck making it through your last 12-hour shift. I hope that you are somewhere getting some sleep right now.

Yes, I agree that there are alternatives to thongs for sexy underwear. I love boy shorts and I also have some that are called ‘cheeky’ panties. My babe loves them to!

March 12, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Where tha Fuck have you been? You supposed to keep comming to see a Nigga!

March 13, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i love night shift

lol
i know u thinking that's cause i never work...lol...heeheehee

oh well
i love the babble! and boy shorts are cute but especially when ur abs look like yours...i oughta punch u in them
*jealousy*

lol
i know what u mean about new man=new gear.i do it all the time.
when i got wit pooh, i bought a whole new wardrobe. lol
undies, pjs, socks, sunglasses,jewelry and clothes...lol
*smh*

glad u got a celly...but i lost mine, so i need u to email me ur number or leave it on my v-mail...i had it saved in my phone.

we both silly...losing essential stuff! ugh!

luv u, i missin u...where u been?
i'm bout to call u now, i can't take this. lol

March 14, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I love shopping for new underwear LOL...target usually has pretty cute ones. Sounds like you had an interesting weekend. I hate losing things yet it seems like I lose something like once a week

March 14, 2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay trina how u doing ms? I have worked all shifts...night shift aint hwere its at for me though...I'm a 8-5 chick

March 15, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

Found ur blog while blog surfin. Nice, I'll be back ~1~

March 16, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Dont talk about that stuff around me and dont blog about it either. You know how I get when you talk about that stuff. Nah on some grown up shit, that's what's up to get new shit for him. Handle your handle. I still believe in B--S!

March 17, 2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger latinachik4lif said...

damz...lolz...why u talkin bout underwear in here huh??...lol just playin...well good 2 hear u gotz a new man n well next time b more careful wit ure thingz...well yea stay safe aightz...latez

March 17, 2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger E said...

Nothing's TMI in your personal blog. I should know since I TMI all the time.

I've never done night shift but I've heard the stories..:-)

March 18, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home