ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, February 24, 2006

YES I CAN BE DOMESTICATED

I felt real domesticated last night before I came to work so I decided to cook. Then while I was cooking I came up with a brilliant idea. I decided to take my dude something to eat. He told me the other day that he don't think I can really cook because I haven't cooked for him yet. I told his ass that I'm not tryin' to prove nuthin' to him or tryin' to impress him. I don't have to go above my call of duty for him....Then I started thinking that wasn't nice because he always hooks me up when I am at his house. He always feeds me. Plus my momma taught me better than that. She always had a hot meal for her men. So I called him and asked where was he because I wanted to bring him something to eat. He was over his boyz house so when everything got done I told him I would stop thru. So me and my daughter went past there to drop off a platter complete with desert. I told yall I baked a cake the other night. I actually didn't put any icing on it until today and I had to taste test it first to make sure it was on point. Well needless to say it was moist and delicious. So I cut him a couple slices of cake to go along with dinner.

Everytime I see him I'm always like UMPH! PHEW! He definitely turns me on. The attraction is very strong. Anyway, we chit-chatted for a quick minute then I was off. When I got home I was about to sit down and eat with my daughter. The phone rang. Without looking at the called ID I knew exactly who it was. I was actually waiting for that call. I would have felt some type of way if he didn't call. Anyway the first thing out of his mouth was, baby, that was succulent. I was rolling. He cracks me up with his choice of words. I told him succulent is right up there with radiant. (he told me I was looking radiant one day, I was lovin' it). He actually had the ordasity to tell me that he didn't think thin girls could cook. As stupid as that sounds I have heard that a lot. Guys don't think I can cook because I seem to DIVA to actually get in the kitchen and throw down(their words not mine). Or I love when guys tell me I'm to thin to really eat a lot. Why don't they now it is the thin people that eat the most?

Anyway I know you are probably wondering what I cooked?...I made parmasean garlic chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and broccoli with cheese. I know it sounds scrumptious, and it really was. He asked me how did I make potatoes that good. He asked me if they were real or instant. I was like are you kiddin' me. No self respecting black woman makes instant mashed potatoes. What the hell!! He also agreed that the cake was moist and delicious too.

I was very pleased that he enjoyed my food. That is very important to me. I need my man to enjoy my food as much as he enjoys my sex. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i'ma just FIGHT yo azz!!!
lmao @ u eating a little bit.Ha!
Don't he know you got hollow legs??the way u throw down, humph, Me n Dan oughta be the skinny ones and u wit all the thickness!!! lol

n e way, yeah u can cook a little sumthin. i just love that we are like the complete pacakge Treen.
Intelligent, cook,clean,fun,will kick a nigro out, be in touch wit our emotions,can put it down in the bedroom,love our fam and friends, know how to treat a good man and work hard! Our definition of a "Dyme"
We don't need a man, but aren't so independent that we can't welcome one into our life.

lol...you? domesticated? ha!
naw, i'm kiddin...people might never guess but behind that skinny-modelesque-divaness...is a real good mom and an excellent woman.

* i see beyond it all!!*

btw, i can't stand no F.A.Bs
but that's a whole nutha story...
treen tell all them otha chix i said "back up"
u mine!lol...u know i b trippin.

February 24, 2006 1:58 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I have to do a disclaimer....The views and opinions expressed by Diamonds are not necessarily the views and opinions of Trina

*SIKE*

Gurl, you just hit the nail on the muthafreakin' head. "We don't need a man, but aren't so independent that we can't welcome one into our life." And another thing negros need to know that we know how to treat a man right IF he is a GOOD MAN!!

CAN I GET A WITNESS, HALLELUHA, PRAISE THE LAWD!!

February 24, 2006 2:38 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

why u stoopid?? lol

February 24, 2006 3:42 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ southern gal..Ain't nothing like a good home cooked meal!!

February 24, 2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home