ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, May 22, 2006

HONESTY

You wanna know the real reason I started blogging? Because I had 2 journals in my life. The first one was when I was young, a teeneager. My mom and grandmom found it and they were quite upset because in it I expressed how much I hated both of them. What did you expect from a teenage girl? I really thought that was so stupid for them to be upset with me for what I said in MY journal. Those were MY private thoughts and they had no right to invade MY privacy.

The second journal I had recently. About 2 years ago. My man read it and he was pissed off about another man I mentioned and something that we did. (what we did was so good it definitely deserved an entry :-). Anyway me and my man weren't together at the time. I was in a relationship with someone else for 5 months. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to be upset with me over something I did with my "boyfriend" at the time.

After that I decided to never have a jounal again because people are to dam nosey. I know you are probably thinking, would I be nosy enough to read someone else's journal. The answer is NO! My daughter is 12 and she has a diary and I am aware of it and I have come across it several times and I have never read it.

So anyway the reason I started blogging was because I look at it as my on-line journal. I guess that's really what it is. I can say whatever the hell I want to say. I can be honest about what is going on or not going on in my life. I don't even care that perfect stangers are reading it and even commenting on what I'm writing, because no one knows me. All they know about me is what I tell them. So I'm going to really tell a little about myself. Here is some honesty for your ass...

I am what most people would call a BITCH. Let me explain...I am very opinionated about things. I am particular about certain things. I don't let anything go. I hold a grudge like a pit-bull holding a bone. I have a smart ass mouth. But I can be very sophisticated when I'm cussing someone out, and just so you know...I'm usually cussing someone out on a daily basis. It doesn't always have to be vulgar. That's where the sophistication comes in at. People really hate it when you cuss them out in a very calm manner and not use any curse words.

I'm MONEY HUNGRY. I believe that most women are. I just don't mind openly admitting it right off the bat. I work hard and I do the things I want to do. So I don't expect to be with a broke ass man. Once again I'm sure most women are like that. I don't believe I should have to go to work and buss my ass to get the things that I want and I have a trifling ass man at home, and he is not doing something to contribute to the cause. HELL NO! One thing I know is that I will probably miss a chance at true love because of my obsession for money, but I don't care. If I'm going to do everything on my own then I will be on my own. I don't want a man there just to say I have a man. I know plenty of women like that. I know some of then pity me because they think that I'll never be truely happy if all I care about is money. I pity them because if you only have love without finance the dam mortgage can not get paid.

I am very GIVING, but I am also very SELFISH. Let me explain...I will do whatever for those I love but I won't over-extend myself. I know some people who will go above and beyond the call of duty to make someone else happy at the expense of their own happiness. HELL NO! The only person I would go above and beyond the call of duty for is my child.

Speaking of my child..I am a WONDERFUL mother. That is one of the things I do not hesitate to brag about. We have a great relationship I am aware of her strengths and shortcomings. I nuture her stengths and work on her shortcomings. No matter what I do out in the streets I try to always maintain a stable household. I am very involved with what's going on in school. I know and have developed a relationship with all of her friends. I give her space but not to much because after all she is only 12 and Lawd know I remember how much of a hot ass I was at 12. That's why I try to stay aware of what's going on with her at all times. I know that sounds basic. These things are just what comes naturally when you are a parent, but unfortunately that is not true. As sad as it is, I know plenty of women who are to busy running behind a man and are ignoring their children.

Last but not least I am EVIL as hell. You probably already figured that out from when I said I was a bitch. I am spiteful and I believe in getting revenge on someone. It's not something that I am proud of but that's me. I know two wrongs don't make it right but it makes it even. That's my motto.

So that's a little about me and I might sound like a bad person but I can't be that bad because for some strange reason people are drawn to me and they love me to death.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

That's why people are drawn to you, you seem to be a what you see is what you get type person....

May 23, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Chosen said...

I understand all about the journal thing. Why do people act like they have a right to mad about how YOU feel when they are invading your privacy. Ther nerve of them! My mother used to do the same thing. I have no interest in what's in my daughters journal. I can SEE. I don't need to read her stuff to know what's up.
People happen to be drawn to you because they covet your ability to be that honest. Most people can't handle being honest or receiving it. It's just that simple.

May 23, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...maybe you're right

@ chosen...I'm happy to hear someone else agree with me about not reading your child's journal

May 24, 2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

so you've never done an "oops, how did this journal get on the floor"?....way to go...

May 24, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

people are imperfect...people are multifaceted...it just is what it is.
we are better when we understand that about ourselves and others and can accept and forgive imperfections.
it takes a strong person to openly admit their shortcomings along side their strengths!

May 24, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ sarccastik...that's funny, but no I never did that.

@ diamonds...you are to deep for me.

May 24, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

This Post is Why Tha BossMack Loves You Bitch. Keep it real, I'ts only a coupla ones like you in tha Blogsphere. Do what You Do!

May 24, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl that same thing happened to me, my mom read my first journal and told her sisters and friends what was in it...

Then my BD read it, and was mad....

I don't care no more...

May 25, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ boss...I always luv when you come thru and show luv.

@ nsane...Why do people do that shit? Don't they understand what PRIVACY means!

May 26, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Now this gets more and more interesting because I happened to stumbled upon my niece's journa (12 yrs old) over the weekend, in it she expressed how much she hates me and calls me her ex-aunt. Of course I confronted her and she was pissed...we kissed and made up. I was proud of her writing because I'm also a writer and have kept journals since I was 15 years old and so I was proud that she was able to express herself the way she did. It's amazing when you read what others think of you, especially if they're not getting their way.
www.delaleuwritings.com

May 29, 2006 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home