ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Can't Wait Until It Gets HOT!

I am getting ready for the summer,and my man is mad! We got into a huge argument the other day. He was pissed off a few days ago because he was complaining that I never cook any more. He wants to know why can't he get a home cooked meal, but I'm always asking for money so I can go shopping or whatever. One day I needed money to get my nails, toes and eyebrows done. Two days later I was in the shoe store tryin' on shoes. He happened to call me at that time and I asked him if I buy these shoes will you give me my money back. He said yes, but I could definitely hear the irritation in his voice. Not to mention I got my hair braided 4 days ago. Yes, he paid for that too. A few weeks ago I got my bellybutton pierced and that caused mad tension. He was so pissed off. How dare I go to a tattoo place and get something done other than get his name tattooed on me. He got my name tattooed on him last July. Ever since then he has been waiting for me to return the favor. I can honestly say I am not planning on getting his name on me. I'm not going to lie, I love laying on his chest and seeing my name. I really like it because he has no other tattoos just that one so it stands out.

Anyway aside from beautifying myself to get ready for the summer I'm also about to get a new car. Do you remember the horror stories about my car? Well my brother had told me before he left for Iraq that if I gave him six months he would send me money for a down payment for a new car. About a month ago he sent me $4,000. So I guess I'll go car shopping soon. I'm also about to get some work done on my house. A few weeks ago we painted my daughter's room so now I feel like I want to paint the rest of the house. I'm also going to do some major yard work.

I'm going to take some real estate classes soon. Ever since I brought my house 4 years ago I've always wanted to get into real estate. I'm a procrastinator. I hate that but better late than never.

Now all I have to do is get rid of my man and I will be officially ready to start my summer. I know that sounds crazy but I always seem to catch the fever this time of year. I didn't realize it until he bought it to my attention that we usually don't spend the summer together, because I catch the fever and get rid of him so I can enjoy my summer. I figure if that's what I've been doing all this time I need not break tradition.

5 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

just want u to know that i luv u, and that no mater what i luv u.
remember that...no matter what happens from here on out and if i never say it again...i luv u.
i want to see u happy and to see u prosper in all u do...just wanting to let u know.
enjoy tha summer mama!

May 13, 2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger latinachik4lif said...

just enjoy it lik chan said!! but watch out for da choices you make

May 17, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

$4000, you got a good brother!

May 17, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Yes, my brother is the best!!

May 18, 2006 12:36 AM  
Blogger Chosen said...

You are just too funny! I love reading what you have to say!

May 23, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home