ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER FOUND LOVE?

I called Boss last night and left a message. I told him that I believe we were made for each other. I left it at that. I told him not to call me so we could discuss that. I just wanted to tell him what I was feelin'. The next day he called. I didn't pick up the phone at first. After a few calls I finally answered. He told me he felt the same way. He was probably just saying that because he is tryin' to get back together. Anyway. I told him that I feel like there is more than one person out there for everyone, but you only get one perfect love. He was my perfect love. I was made from his rib to fit him perfectly. I know that sounds crazy but that is how I feel.

On another subject....Me and my dude was in the car on our way to get something to eat and Mary J. Blige came on, "Be without you." Of course I turned the radio up, and I was groovin'. He said why does everyone go crazy over this song? I looked at him like he was crazy. He said all the women he knows loves this song. I told him this song almost made me put my relationship back together with Boss. Needless to say he didn't want to hear that. He said he didn't think the song was all that. All I could do was feel sorry for him. Why, you ask. I realized that he doesn't know what it is like to be with someone that you feel like you just can't live without. Someone you just can't wait to get home to. Someone who completes your sentence, or knows what you are thinking before you say it. Someone that you love and trust wholeheartedly. Someone that makes you smile on the inside even when you are frowning at them from the outside. Someone who has worked your nerves but you still just can't get enough of them. Someone who breathes when you breath, someone who's heart beat is in sync with yours.

That's sad. You know how the saying goes... It is better to have loved and loss than to never have loved at all....I used to think that was bullshit, but now I know better. I probably will never get back with Boss because our perfect love has been so tainted. So we will both move on to others and find love and contentment elsewhere, but I would never ever trade what I have experienced with him.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Take it slow, babe. One day at a time.

March 05, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm not in a rush to fall in love. I've already been there. It was woderful, but I love the freedom I have now.

March 06, 2006 3:45 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

that's amazing treen.
i mean, i've thought about it before...you know if we all get only one perfect love.

i wnder how can it be that we fall so pefectly in love with the wrong men. u know?

why does it feel like i can't live without him, but he doesn't add anything to my life besides the joy and agony of loving him.

i don't know if that makes sense.
but i'm hoping for another "perect" love...but one that'll stand the test of time.

March 06, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ southerb gal...If that is your jam then you must know what it feels like to really be in love.

@ diamonds...He still is your perfect love but he wasn't really ready. When it is all said and done he will return to you as your perfect love and he will be able to stand the test of time next time around....That's why I know in a few years me and Boss will put it back together and it will be right.

March 06, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I thought that it couldn't happen twice in a lifetime, but I found it again...This time it's better than before because he knows the extent of my hurt in the past, and he tries his hardest not to make the same mistakes...Sometimes it reminds me of a scene in a Tyler Perry movie...just too good to be true.

Love can strike more than once....

March 07, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger latinachik4lif said...

awww im sorry things didnt work out, maybe u still hav a chance, but i just wish u da best of luk thnkz 4 sharin n well hope u feel aight 2 n YEAA i luv b w/o u 2 i actually hav dat song in my msn space lolz

March 07, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Hey Trina, I just wanted to stop through and say hello.

I'm sorry that things aren't working out like you had hope. I agree with Buck...just take it slow. I've been there to ;-(

March 07, 2006 7:35 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

WOW,WOW,WOW! That's amazing that you realize that and understand it. One more time; WOW,WOW,WOW. You'll be fine.

March 08, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ luvin me...you definitely got lucky because it usually doesn't happen twice.

@ latinchik...that song is really the ish..haha

@ n search..I think you and brothabuck misunderstood what I was tryin' to say. I'm not trying to imply that i'm looking for love w/ this dude. I'm just simply saying I think it is sad that he has never experienced being in love.

March 08, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ insanely..I'm glad somebody is feelin' a sistah...DAM!! :-)

March 09, 2006 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home