ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Decisions,Decisions

They say if you love something you gotta let it go...And if it comes back then it means so much more...And if it never does then at least you will know that it was something you had to go thru to grow....

How true is that? We always let each other go, and some way we always find our way right back to each other. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't other people involved. He always gets another girlfriend or friend or whatever the hell she is and I always do the same. And for some reason these people are always really into us but we can't get to into them because we are to busy chasing each other. It's really a crazy situation and we realize what we are doing and we really want to stop hurting these other people, but we can't help it. I really thought it was over this time. But in reality what would make this time any different from any other time. Last time I was with someone for 5 months. He was actually living with someone else. I don't even remember how the hell we got back together but somehow we did. I found a reason to leave my other man alone and he just packed up and left the girl he was living with. She was and still is devastated over that. That's why she harrasses us every chance she gets. You know how women are. Men will get over it and keep it moving. Not women they hold grudges like a pit-bull with a freakin' bone. Anyway what it all boiled down to was I left my man because he wasn't Boss. (I love that negro). How can I not? He knows exactly what appeals to me.M-O-N-E-Y.

I must have already been looking for a reason to put some distance between me and my dude. He did something on Mon. and I stopped speaking to him for days. He was blowing up my phone, but I was already chillin' with Boss. Now he has moved back in with me. But we are not officially together. He just needs a place to stay until he gets himself together. (yeah right) I know him, he is taking advantage of this opportunity to do whatever it takes to put us back together. One thing I really liike about him is he doesn't care about the next dude. Feel me? He knows I still semi deal with the other dude. but that doesn't concern him because he knows he is going to have me all to himself soon. He just handles his business and let the chips fall into place. Come on now, you gotta love that type of shit. Meanwhile this other dude is complaining and whining about him being back at my house with me. Me and D.(that's what i'll call him) were never officially together so I feel like whatever happens happens. He has the option to walk away right now if the shit isn't sitting to well with him. (which I know it's not).

On the other hand. I really do like D., and as long as he is going to deal with me I'm going to deal with him. At least until I decide that I'm going to make shit official with my man again. I know this all sounds real crazy and comfusing, but welcome to my world. So I kinda feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Me and D were really working toward something. We really do have strong feelings for each other, but me and Boss got time in. We have invested a lot in each other. It's hard to walk away from 4 years especially when you have been thru hell and high water together. We have passion. It is so serious.

On another note kinda off the subject........I have been knowing D. for a long time. Our families are close with one another. Anyway back in the day about 6 or 7 years ago I used to chill with a girl that he was with. We had a little crew it was about 5 of us that were always together and as a matter of fact she lived in the same apt. complex I lived in. Anyway I haven't seem this girl in years. They were dealing with eath other for a real long time probably 5 years on and off. She would always creep with him even when she had a man. Now at this point they haven't really been together in almost a year but they do still talk and keep in touch. So he had told me he wanted to tell her about us becauce it is just commom courtesy between ex-lovers. I definitely understood that because i'm sure if she was dealing with someone that he used to be boyz with he would not want to hear about it in the streets especially because they still keep in touch. Anyway, as you can probably imagine she is now "THE MAD RAPPER." He said she went on and on for at least 45 minutes about how I am such a whore, and how could he even think about messing with someone like me. She said he must be in a drought to deal with me. She said how can you go from someone like me to someone like her. So they were in an arguement. When it all boiled down he said there isn't anything that you can say that can change the way I feel about her. So she was hot. I told him that from now on she is going to be relentless in her pursuit to get him in bed. He didn't believe me (men are so naiive sometimes) Needless to say she is calling him ALL THE TIME now. She calls for the stupidest shit(I really hate women). So the other day she was "in the neighborhood"(yeah right) so she called and asked if he was busy and could she stop by. He said yeah. He said no sooner than she got in the door she started with the smart comments about me and him. He finally told her that he didn't want to hear anything else about it because she is making herself look stupid. She keeps saying that she doesn't care and she is not jealous but it is apparent that she does care and she is quite jealous. He told her that I never speak a bad word about her and she shouldn't say anything negative about me. Well that shit went in one ear and out the other. She is still currently holding the heavy weight championship title as "THE MAD RAPPER."

20 Comments:

Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

I hear this stoery so often from friends. A lot of time together does not mean you shouldbe togeather it means its what you are use to. If you don't open yourself to anything else whole-heartedly then you will never move on. Now if you don't want to move on, then figure out what the issue is that keeps breaking you apart. Decided if you want to fix it or not. And women can be deranged at times so watch urself. ~1~

March 20, 2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Yo know I understand completele. I went through the same thing, except I found someone and some way out. I agree with sexy fat chick. Yall relationship is like a Camden street;hate it, full of pot holes, but cant stop from going down it. You have everything going for you as a mature adult woman, looks, mind, and soul. D is/was something to occupy the empty time that Boss was gone, now you and he are noticing it.The chick is foney. Used to be your friend, now she mad that you got something she used to have. These things you are going through are just a test of time. Watch them pass.

Love you

Sincerely
Smooth as a Baby's Butt!!!!

March 20, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ sexy fat chick...I have opened myself up to other folx then I realize I don't really like them.

@ dee...It is definitely the comfort zone and I love the way it seems to fit like a glove.

@ silky...You are just bias towards Boss. I don't understand why yall are always on his side, but I guess I was the same way with your situation.

As far as chicky-chick, I can understand her being a little upset. I know there is a rule that you are not supposed to date your friends ex-lovers, but my motto is you never know where you will find love.

Love you :-)

March 20, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i bet u know what i'ma say...
i'm feeling sexxy fat chick.
but on the other hand, you don't seem to want anything real...in terms of something all about love...
Boss is your comfort zone. Mar is mine.but something won't let either of us just stay in our comfort zone indefinitely...maybe it's our deep need for something more...
i don't know for sure, but it's easy to miss a blessing staying in the comfortable place.
Either way, I love you most and want you happy...whether it's Boss or D or the dude at Transit...lol
just kiddin.
smooches!!

March 20, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

You are to fickle. First you tell me that Boss is the one then you start liking D., and now you want to tell me I'm just staying in the comfort zone.

Now let me tell you where my comfort zone is...wherever the money is. I know that sounds shallow as hell, but he just came back home and made my life a whole lot easier. He is taking care of me like he used to and I'm freakin' lovin' it

Now if I get w/ dude from Transit and his money is flowing and he got a good shot then we might be onto something...hahaha :-)

March 20, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

@ viperteq

yo what's really good with you comin at my sisters neck. First of all you sound like you are blogging on the behalf of that dude who lose the girl cause he cant take care of her;just like D. She has feeling for D, but her love for Boss and the way he takes care of her is way stronger. Money aint what keeps her coming back to Boss, it is the fact that he handles his handle. She cant keep looking for love in new guys, when she already knows love. She can and would lay her life down for Boss because they have been through trials & tribulations, hell & high water, money and broke times. So dont take it personal, but dont pass judgement.

March 21, 2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ viperteq...I can understand where your opinion is coming from, because from the outside looking in it seems shallow. You would have to know the history with me and Boss.

And I will not apologize for the fact that I happen to like money and men who have money. It just so happens that I genuinely love Boss and he happens to have money. So it works out perfect for me, but for the record if he was broke I would still love him because he has paid his dues w/me as far as I'm concerned.

@ silky...That's why I love your black ass because no matter what you always got my back. But you can't get offended by what people have to say because they just don't know like we know what we know.

March 21, 2006 2:16 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

After the events that have taken place in my life the last few days...I almost screamed when I heard that song!

Love makes you do crazy things! Follow your heart. Be with the one that you are in love with you love!(That may be hard if you are in love Both of them.)...Are you IN LOVE with both of them?

March 22, 2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I don't think I'm in love with both of them, but I definitely feel strongly for both of them....You know how it is when you have 2 different men and you like different things about them and if you could put both of them together you could have the perfect man...that's how it is.

ps. sorry about the song, I know it leaves a bad taste in your mouth :-)

March 22, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

@trina
i love the two L men in my life.
so i know where u are coming from.
neither of them is too beat to share me, and i don't wanna let either go.
what is a girl supposed to do???
it's crazy.
so i guess i'm gonna just keep loving them both until i can't no more.
and money aint a factor, cause L#1 is broke, but he has a hold on me...and L#2 has money, a crib, and a Lexus...and well what i love about him has nothing to do with the dough.
ugh!
decisions decisions is right!!

March 23, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ diamonds...it is getting so out of control.I actually see how a man can be with 2 women and claim to love them both. But the first thing we think is he is a dog. We never really take into consideration that maybe his feelings towards both women are sincere. Now I know what it is like because I am genuinely feeling both men for different reasons

March 23, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Oh, do I know a woman will hold a grudge. but sometimes, I do too.

March 23, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

That's funny because men don't usually hold a grudge but if they do it is not as seriuos as when a woman holds a grudge.

March 24, 2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

You's a Real Muthafukka babygirl, I like that Nigga Boss, can you guess why?

March 24, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ bossmack...I can definitely guess why you like him. You wanna hear something real funny?...you two not only have the same nick name but also the same first name, and yall are both cut from the same mold..hahaha

@ insanely...we stil argue about some of the same things or if we stop argueing about the same things then we find new things to argue about. Unfortunetly it is a never ending vicious cycle. I think we do stay together because of both love and familiarity

March 24, 2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Hey Trina!

I just wanted to stop through and say hello. I hope that everything is well.

When you have a chance, send me your email so that I can email you from time to time.

superstar_nic@comcast.net

April 08, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

one word: karma . nice blog hit me up sometime

April 17, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Treen are you okay???

April 20, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Hey Trina. Thanks for coming by my blog, hope all is well. :)

April 25, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

mad rapper...lol..that's funny...

May 02, 2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home