ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO

Saturday night me and my dude had a little arguement. You know how the saying goes, men are from Mars, women are from Venus, or vice-versa. Anyway he was trippin' because a few night ago me Boss and my daughter went out to eat. Before I went out with him I did ask my dude if he wanted to go and he had some lame excuse about why he didn't want to go so I called Boss and we rolled out. So when he finally asked me who I went to dinner with I told him because I have no reason to lie to him. He was pissed off, but I keep tryin' to explain to him that we do not have a commitment and I don't belong to anyone so I can do what I feel and in turn he can do the same thing. Anyway when we hung up I knew he was a little heated but I didn't really know the extent of it. So Sunday morning came and went and I got no phone call. He always calls me first thing in the morning, so I just chilled and waited. About 4pm I called him. He didn't answer and I immedietly knew he was ignoring my call. (Oh boy, here we go again). He seems to make this a habit when he is mad. Or when he calls himself tryin' to see if he can really leave me alone. HA! That is laughable. Anyway I called again around 8pm. Then once more around 10pm. I left a light-hearted message just to let him know that I do realize he is ignoring me, but I wasn't mad at him and I told him to holla at me when he got his self together. Meanwhile I went about my business to Wal-mart. I had talked to Boss and told him I would call him when I returned so he could come chill with me.

Boss came over and we decided to bake a cake in the middle of the night. I know that sounds real crazy. That's not as crazy as the fact that we was getting buzzed on beer. I never ever drink beer. YUCK!! But for some reason that was all I had in the fridge and I'm always all about getting a buzz so I drank it. We was in the kitchen listening to some good music. Toni Brown was puttin' his thing down on the Quiet Storm. Anyway we was just really chillin' then about 3am his phone was ringing. I instantly knew who it was, Kendra. No not Val. She is history. I believe he is really done with her this time.

Now Kendra, I'm ok with. She is someone new he just met since he has been home. He claims she is really cute (Val is hideous). Me and her are the same sign. He is just really feelin' her and I can tell, and I like that. I know that sound crazy but I will explain it all some other time.

I told him to answer the phone but he didn't want to. I explained to him that it is nothing worst that calling someone and you know they are ignoring your call. He said he didn't want to talk to her because he was with me and he didn't know what to say to her because she wants him to come over. (FYI: they have not slept together yet.) So I finally convinced him to talk to her while I got into the shower ( I was getting my shit ready because I knew we was about to get it in). So he told her he couldn't make it over tonight because he was tied up doing other things. She understood and she left it at that. So now everything is everything and we are in bed watching a little TV. Then we was about to get it started. It was almost 5am and guess what!! The fuckin phone rang. SHIT!! I knew exactly who it was. I just picked up the phone and said. You got to be kiddin' me. (that is one of my sayings that he thinks is so hilarious). Then I hung up. He called right back and I said I'm busy right now. He said ok and hung up.

Me and Boss finished what we started, and as soon as we got done. I mean this boy's timing was absolutely perfect. The phone rang again. So being-as-though I let Boss talk to his chick I figured it would be ok for me to talk to this dude. WRONG!! Boss got up and tried to leave. So I had to tell this dude I would call him back. I was shocked that he was reacting like that. I'm thinking like what the fuck is the problem. He was too heated because I was talking to this dude after we just got done gettin' it in. He was totally blowing the shit up. To make a long story short (to late!) Me and Boss argued but eventually he gave in and he layed his black ass down and went to sleep. The next morning this dude called a few times. Of course I didn't answer the phone. But later on when I got up I called him while Boss was still sleeping.

Come to find out he was really mad at me. He had been out drinking all day and was drunk as hell by the time he called me. He was heated because he knew Boss was there and he started asking me a million questions. I just tried to once again explain to him that I am grown and I am single and dare I say, sexy as hell ;-). My point is if he wants to act like he got a dam attitude about everything and he want to ignore me the I can always find something or someone else to occupy my time.

4 Comments:

Blogger LUVIN ME said...

We have to do what we have to do to get by.

February 21, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

all i can say is i heard that...lol

he betta lock it down huh? lol

February 21, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I heard that to!

You are right to. Why do men love to call you after they have been drinking and start shyt?

February 22, 2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Yo gotta a serious dilemma going on. You know where I stand on it. Just stay happy.

February 23, 2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home