ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, January 20, 2006

GET OFF MY NERVES

I'll make this short...Tonight before I came to work I called you-know-who. He pissed me off so bad. He made a comment to me about my dog. He asked me how old was she when I got her and where did I get her from. I told him that she was a Valentine's day gift. He asked me did my ex get her for me and I said yes. Then he made a comment that I didn't like. He said I know you are waiting for him to get home. I was kind of stunned that he said that. I had never given him any indication that I was waiting for him. I never acted like I'm just dying for him to come home so I could jump right into his arms. Then I started reflecting back to previous conversations we have had about him. I never bring him up because I know better than to bring up an ex boyfriend to a potential current boyfriend. But some way he always seems to find a way to bring his name up and asks me all kinds of questions about him. Then I always have to stop the conversation and ask him why are we talking about him. He said he thinks the ex will come home and take me away from him.

Now this is what really gets to me....He still has chicks that he is dealing with, and I'm real cool with that. We have not made anything official. As a matter of fact my aunt hooked me up with some other guy that seen my picture and told her he wanted to meet me. So we are going out next weekend. But I'll get into that another time. Anyway this is my point...I do not ask him about anyone or anything that he is doing. I'm just going with the flow. We have tolde each other how we feel about each other but we are still chillin' and taking it slow. So now I feel like he is holding back on us because he is so worried about the other man. I don't like shit like that, because no matter what I'm not worried about no other chick. What makes it so bad is these chicks are right around the way and he can see them any time. My ex is locked up and I haven't heard a peep out of him for 2 months. So how can he be sweatin' that shit. I don not understand but it is corny.

That brings me to part of the reason why I'm playing this song. Maybe it's because her every word is what I feel for my ex. The more I keep coming across these corny dudes it makes me think about how much it seems like me and my man was made for each other. Aside from the bullshit he was into we were really on the same page with a lot of shit. It was nice to be with someone who understood you and that you understood also.

6 Comments:

Blogger tia said...

Apparently your new guy senses how you still feel about your ex and that's why he keeps trippin'. Sometimes you don't have to say anything for the truth to be written on your face. :(

January 20, 2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Maybe he brings up your ex due to a lack of something better to say. It seems like his insecurites are causing him to feel like he can't fill that space that your ex once held. It's good he is showing you that before you get anything seroius started with him. It will only get more intense if you stick around.

January 20, 2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

It is nice to feel that the person you are with is on the same page as you are. I guess the other guy is feeling threatned by maybe how well you and the other guy were together and he might be scared that he can't compete. Men dont' understand that we aren't emotional all the time LOL. I'm with you I aint' worried about the chic a guy I'm chillin with is messing with unless we concur that we are an item..till then do what you do cause I sure am

January 20, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

Guys are just dumb...but, hey this is probably the bitter me talking.

January 20, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i know u love and miss that nigro!

January 22, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I agree with OneCoolSis and Southern Gal, he probably does sense that you still have feelings for your ex and this is causing him to be insecure. As you know insecurities can make you act a fool, lawd knows its caused me to act up in the past ;-)

January 22, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home