ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I swear I would leave his ass alone if he wasn't so dam fine and he didn't have such a good shot.

I went to pick him up from the bar. He was so tore the fuck up it didn't make no dam sense. He was standing outside like I instructed (good boy). I didn't feel like coming up in there. He thought we were headed to my place, but I already said I wasn't having that. So it was off to his place we went. His cell phone rang and of course it was some chick. Why must people try to lie when some things are so apparent? He made it very brief but I got the jist of it. He called her also because he didn't think I was coming. Probably because it took me 45 minutes to make a 10 min. drive But by then her curiosity was peaked and she wanted to know why he called in the first place. So of course she called back. I don't know what the hell he said to her. I was to busy jammin' to the radio. The quiet storm was off the hook. I was planning on dropping him off and going about my business. I just wanted to give him a ride because he was so tore up. But long story short he wasn't just letting me leave. It was cool because I really didn't mind getting it in first. Once again when we were done I was getting dressed to leave. He was pissed off. But honestly I'm trying to keep it real simple. We are both feelin' each other, BUT on the other hand neither one of us are really tryin' to get all serious. But I'm going to stop leaving in the middle of the night like that. What if he was doing that to me? I might feel some type of way.

5 Comments:

Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I think leaving in the middle of the night is kind of cold...but if that's what you feel like you need to do...I say do it!

January 24, 2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

u gotta stop doing him like that Treen!!! dang girl!

January 24, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

and u triflin' talking bout that man's unmentionables...lol

i'ma tell him next time he calls...lol.(inside joke)

January 24, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

It didn't quite go as I had thought. But, it's all good.

January 25, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ luvin me...That is some cold shit but some dudes you gotta be like that with and he is definitely one of them

@diamonds...I can't stop doin' him like that I leave the luvy duvy stuff to you. I want to be in and out like a thief in the night....OOOOHH That is so trifling!!

@ southern gal...It's funny that you said that b/c I almost put him out of my car.

@ insanely...At least someone is feelin' me

@ Brotherbuck..How did you expect it to go?

@ accomplice...I know you are so right b/c I would be so pissed

January 25, 2006 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home