ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I WAS ALMOST A GONER!

My car almost blew the f*ck up yesterday. I'm no where near even joking. I did the same stupid shit I did last time and left the gas cap off. The car was smoking and when I lifted up the hood the freakin' engine was on fire. I don't mean the engine was smoking I mean it was on fire. I had pulled into the parking lot of a daycare center. I was all frantic when I knocked on the door and asked the woman if we could get some water. She said they only had small cups of water so that wouldn't do me any good. Then I asked her to call 911. She did and while I was on the phone talking to the fire dept. she had a nerve to say I don't know why yall pulled in here with that mess. I was to in shock to say anything to her. Me and my sister was just trying to get the fire put out. She acted like we did the shit on purpose. I hate to say it but that's black people for you. Anyway the fire dept.and the cops had freakin' jokes. Once the fire was put out and the situation was under control it was pretty funny. The real funny part was that my cousin's boyfriend was driving by and we flagged him down. My sister asked him if he had any oil because the car really did need some. We call him E-bay. So the cop asked us why do we call him E-bay and we said just like on E-bay.com they have everything you need, that's how he is, because sure enough he went right in the trunk of his car and pulled out 2 quarts of oil. The cops was rollin'. Then I started it back up and believe it or not it was purring like a kitten so I drove the thing back home. My sister was extremely tramatized. My dad could not believe I drove it back home. I told him my car is like Robocop. He said the dam car is just possessed.

7 Comments:

Blogger LUVIN ME said...

Oh my goodnes....I would have been too scared to drive that car anywhere!

January 26, 2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Um, that is HILARIOUS.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

January 26, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

yo......i....could...type...if
i...wasn't..on...tha floor rolllling!!!

then u was gon try to drive me in that car out tuesday night...smh...lol

January 26, 2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ luvin me...What can I say, I love a little adventure..haha

@ jamal...It is definitely funny now that it is over

@ diamonds...gurl, don't play...if that was the only ride we had so we could go out you know you would have been right in the burned up car with me...haha

@ southern gal...E-bay is the best, you have no idea.

January 26, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ accomplice..my car is a freakin' trooper..haha

@ insanely...I only drve it back home because I don't have good sense....haha

January 27, 2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL my car is doing okay but I dont wanna speak too soon. But that was interesting

January 28, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger devon spec said...

ok, i know that isn't meant to be funny, but it was pretty funny :)

February 23, 2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home