ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Untitled

He finally made it official with this chick he has been seeing. We finally stopped having sex. I didn't think he would have such a hard time letting go of us but he did. Maybe because he has changed. I can see it in him. But it's not enough for me to want us back together. That's what he really wants but I don't feel the same way about him. A lot has changed in the last year and a half. I completely fell in love with someone else and almost made it official with him. He almost made me an honest woman. So my heart is still kinda with him not with Boss. Not any more. It took him a while to really process that. He couldn't allow himself to believe I actually loved someone else. He couldn't believe I considering marriage. I would never entertain the thought of marriage when it came to Boss. He was hurt. He was determined to put us back together. I knew it wouldn't happen. So I had to back away. Meanwhile back at the ranch. She wants him so bad. She has wanted him for a few years now. I like the way she went about it. Just played the sidelines until the right time. Now that she has half a chance she isn't letting it go. He swore she was so dumb. I told him ain't nothing stupid about that girl. But you know men. Swear they got something on lock down. She gave him enough rope to hang himself then she finally ran down everything he thought he was hiding from her. But it wasn't like he was really hiding much. They were just getting to know each other. Nothing more nothing less. He kept flaking out on her because he didn't want to get her to involved because ultimately he wanted his "family " back. Me, him and my daughter. Don't ever tell him she's not his child. Whatever....

One night a few years ago we were in bed. In that twilight sleep. You know when you are on your way but you're still conscience. Well I said to him I have your rib. It took him a minute to respond then he said why do you have it? I said because God gave it to me. He said well I guess that means that you belong to me. I said yes. Then we drifted off to sleep. It was crazy because he knew exactly what I was talking about. I want him to move on and be happy and I think she is really good for him. I am happy with my life. I do not want to be with him but I have his rib.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Complicated relationship stuff. It's good that you can be happy for Boss and the other lady.

Think you and R may try again, again, later?

May 12, 2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I really want things to work out between her and Boss, and yes I definitely would like "R" and I to try again. Not sure if it will happen but, we will see.

May 12, 2008 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Miss Trina. I was just coming by to say hello and thank you for stopping by my blog (DIRTY LAUNDRY)the other day; I am a friend of Miss Hoodoo's. I appreciate your comments on my post. Come back soon when you can.

Relationships are hard, aren't they? Especially when you love somebody deeply and don't want to let them go, but you know you must. Anyway, keep your head up and be good. - Crooked Hooker

May 16, 2008 6:13 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Thanx for coming thru and sharing your thoughts. I always appreciate new readers. Anyway relationships are the trickiest things in the world! uugghhh

May 18, 2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I've been married for 15, 16 years. Yes, relationships are tough.

May 22, 2008 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home