ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, March 24, 2008

My girls and my ex

I was supposed to go to Missouri for Easter. But instead I stayed home. My daughter and my little sister went. But the more I thought about it the more I was excited about the thought of me having my house all to myself for 5 days. So Thursday morning we were up at 5:00 am and on our way to the airport. They had a 7:30 flight and you know you have to be there two hours before your flight. Anyway they barely had their suitcases out of the trunk before I was peeling wheels out of the airport. I know that sound horrible, but I rolled out on their asses. What makes it so bad is it was my daughter's first time flying but I just gave her a kiss and told her she would be fine. I know, what kind of mother am I? :-) But seriously she was fine. I kept her up all night so she was tired and I know that nothing stands in the way of my daughter getting her sleep. So she slept on the plane. When I talked to her she said everything was fine, and she had a good flight.

So since I had the whole house to myself I took advantage of it. I have been spending time with Boss (the ex-boyfriend). He swears we are getting back together and eventually getting married. He is so delusional. I told him I'm just here for the sex. He doesn't believe me but whatever. He is dealing with this girl and she seems really nice. I like them two together although I can tell she has some shit with her. She reminds me to much of me, and we all know I got some shit with me. Hahaha.... Anyhoo....She is cute, got a descent job, her own place, no kids. She is mature, she's really sweet, she is really into him, BUT what I do believe is that part of this is an act. I know she really likes him but she tries to act like she is ok with me and him still being friends. I'm willing to bet my life that she is not cool with it at all. But she knows a little bit about our history and she knows it is too early for her to be making any kind of demands on him or giving him any kind of ultimatums. So she is just chilling. Plus she is trying so hard to get him in bed with her. He has been prcrastinating that for weeks now. She figures if she can get him in bed and put it on him them she will have a better position with him. I know this sounds crazy but I'm a woman and I know how conniving women can be. Because I am one. I had to remind him about how he thought he had me all figured out when we first got together and as time went on he realized he didn't know shit! He stared out into space and though for a minute, then he cracked up laughing. He thought I was such a "good girl" when he met me. As time went on he realized I wasn't as innocent as I appeared to be. I think it's the exact same story with her. I look at the kind of friends she has and I know she has a wild side to her also. I know all of my friends were a mess and I was the most low key one of them all but I had just as much shit going on as they did. That is the same thing I see in her. It's funny because eventhough I think this way about her I still think she would be good for him . She might be able to handle him.But anyway, we will see.

My girls will be back home today at 10:00pm. I have enjoyed my time alone but of course it went way to quickly. I am looking forward to being alone in my house. In 4 1/2 more years my daughter will be off to college. I hate being like that but I can't help the way I feel, and I just enjoy being alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

There is nothing quite like having an empty house to yourself and it sounds like you enjoyed it to the fullest.

It's also nice for people to return - but it usually happens too fast. Ha.

March 26, 2008 7:06 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I indeed enjoyed it to the fullest. I can't wait for it to happen again :-)

March 29, 2008 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home