ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Stuff

I have about a bazillion things I could blog about so I'm going to just vent to get some things off my chest so let's begin, shall we.....

I despise "Stupid Women" Y'all know who I'm talking about and if you acting like you have no clue what I mean then maybe you should take a look at yourself because you might be her. Not trying to offend anyone because I love my blog family especially my women but for the most part the stupid women don't know they are being stupid. I'm so tired of seeing the scandalous shit that goes on at my job. One girl is buying her so called "boyfriends" love and attention. Another older woman that I'm really close with, she keeps letting her man come and go as he dam well pleases. I mean he is gone for Weeks at a time. Then he comes back and give her a sob story about how he is trying to get his life together and he didn't want to bring drama to her house. I asked her to please consider the possibility that if he is gone for that long and she knows he is used to being with her that maybe he is layed up with another woman. She tells me that she can't even allow herself to think about that because the thought hurts to much. BUT she did admit to me that during on of his "extended" stays when he came back home and stayed for only 2 days and left again she noticed something funky going on and she went to the Dr. to discover she had some type of "infection" and she had to get a shot in the ass. WTF!! She is definitely to old for that bullshit and if that isn't proof that another woman or man is in the picture then I don't know what is. HELLO!! I swear I have at least 3 more unbelieveable scenarios but it just pisses me off to no end so I'm going to cut it short but I will elaborate on things at a later time.

My ex-boyfriend and I have become the best of friends. I'm not talking about "R" I'm talking about Boss. He thinks he is falling in love with this new girl he is dealing with. From what I have heard of her she has my stamp of approval. He needs a certain kind of woman and she seem to have the qualifications that he needs. So far so good. But it's still very new. They are still getting to know each other. I'm hoping she is the kind of woman who stands her ground because he is the kind of guy that will try to walk all over someone if they let him. Plus she is cute and stylish. I know that sound shallow, but that's also some thing he really needs to hold his interest. What can I say I know him like that back of my right hand. I had a whole lot to do with him growing up. And I know what he needs. He told me she is the closest he has ever come to me. I know that also sounds conceited but I know he is looking for a carbon copy of me. Goood luck with that because I am an ORIGINAL. I told "R" that today. I told him that he will never be with no one else like me. He said that's not necesarrily a bad thing. We both fell out laughing. That poor man. He has never really known exactly what to do with me. But he loves me to death. I told him that I know he will never admit that he is missing me so much,but it's ok to miss me. I told him he doesn't have to be ashamed, there is no need to feel like a fool or be mad at himself for missing me. He's only human and he can't help the way he feels. Once again we both fell out laughing, but we also both know that I was right. So I let him get back to work and told him I would talk to him later.

I am really developing a severe sleeping problem. I am a done deal in the day time. I can not get up out of the bed to save my dam life. My hips are hurting because I'm always laying on them. I'm gonna need a dam hip replacement soon! Then around midnight or 1:00 am I get up and do EVERYTHING. I take a shower, put on fresh pajamas, clean my room. Then I go inspect the rest of the house. If things need to be straightened up I do that. Then I start cooking dinner. I know this sounds crazy but I'm dead serious. Once I'm done cooking I enjoy a nice hardy meal. I talk on the phone all night long usually Boss calls me about midnight and we talk throughout the night. I also talk to everyone at my job. Since I work night shift most of my people are up at night because they are at work. Then I find something good to watch on tv. If nothing good is on I will pop in a movie. Then around 6:00am, after I have eaten everything in the kitchen, made sure everything down stairs is straightened up. Then make sure the bathroom is clean so my daughter and sister can get ready for school. I put the food up that I cooked once it cools off so the kids will have it for dinner that night. By this time the sun is starting to creep up and I am ready to take it down until night fall falls again. Unless I have to go to work and that's still not until 7:00 in the evening. Don't get me wrong I get up a few times during the day to put the dog out and feed her. Then I will make myself a sandwhich or something quick to eat then I lay back down. I will wake up to watch my soap operas, then I'm back off to sleep. I am really becoming a freakin' vampire!

4 Comments:

Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm right with you on stupid people (I would include both genders) who can't face reality if it slaps them in the face - or requires a shot from the doctor. Ha.

But you better get some sleep at some point because when I don't sleep, it can lead to very bizarre behaviour.

February 27, 2008 7:11 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

You're so right about stupid people coming in both genders. You're also right about bizarre behaviour occuring when being sleep deprived. One day I'll tell you some stories. haha

February 28, 2008 12:37 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You night folks are weird! LOL

No comment on your first paragraph! As being one who used to buy the affections of a man I hope ole girl snaps out of it VERY soon.

February 28, 2008 7:05 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Us night folx have our own little world going on. Everything that others do in the day we just do it at night.

I am sorry but I don't think she will snap out of it. As much as I hate to say this, she is just at that age where she is more likely to just settle.

February 28, 2008 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home