ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Apple Don't Fall Too Far From The Tree

My daughter is beautiful. I do not like her little girlfriend. Her BFF. Yeah right. This is the same little girl she was always getting into trouble with. She pulled some shit today. I don't really care to elaborate on it so anyway...

I know I'm a mess. We have discussed this time and time again. We also know I am a little shallow at times. I say all this because my sister's were just to through with me when I told them that I can't help that my daughter is just to dam sexy! I can't stop it. Her sex appeal is like a freight train coming through and it is unstoppable. What can I do but just nuture it. Hahahaha. But seriously, she went to a sweet sixteen party and a few of the girls, my daughter included had to wear something specific. That was rhe request of the birthday girl.( the one I can't stand) She wanted her and all of her closest friends to be dressed alike. They all had on "freakum" dresses. They all wore different shades of blue and the girls really looked cute. They even performed a dance they choreographed by themselves. Of course they danced to Beyonce's freakum dress. They also all had on heels. Silver heels. They looked so dam cute and ALMOST too grown. My daughter had a long curly ponytail in her hair with a bang. After they performed their dances and took a few pictures they changed into these crazy outfits. They all looked cute. It was like a Punky Brewster theme. They looked like 80's babies. Shorts, tights, sneakers and layered multi-colored shirts. That's when they really got loose. The party was packed. It actually got shut down 45 minutes before it was supposed to end. The township police said the building was to capacity. They were really parting like they were in a club. It was a nice size hall and it was packed. WTF!! Any way there was no fighting, which I was surprised about. There wasn't anything rowdy going on just good old fashioned fun and frolick. Hahaha

Anyway my daughter is such a freakin mess!! She told me one of her "Old Flames" was there. I remember when I used to have problems with her, because she wasn't allowed to talk to boys on the phone but she was always talking to this boy behind my back. When I found out I asked her was he worth the ass whoppin she knows I can and will deliver to her for disobeying me. When she thought about beat downs she has gotten in the past she left his ass alone. But now I do know that they keep in contact. He has a girlfriend and my daughter knows her but they are still cool. Anyway when we got in the car we was having "girl talk" about the party. I explained before that "girl talk" gives her the freedom to be totally honest with me and she can't get into trouble. It keeps our line of communication open and keeps me informed. So she said " Mom, guess who was at the party." I said, "Who." Let's call him "J" "J" was there" . I said, "all shit that was your boo back in the day, so what happened" She said, and I quote, " He was all up in my face trying to be on the get back. He seen me in my dress and he knew I was looking all good, because his girlfriend would never look that good" What could I say. I just fell out laughing, and gave her a hi-five.

7 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Don't he wish his girlfriend was hot like her? LOL!

Sounds like that partay was off the hizook, Miss Trina! I know those young ladies had a good time. Yep, it was the bomb if the cops had to come, lol! Everybody put your hands up in the air, and wave like you just don't care... lol!

Your daughter sounds so precious. Makes me wish I had laid some eggs, so to speak, so I can have a good relationship with mine. But that's a whole other story for me.

I'm glad they had fun.

May 28, 2008 11:49 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Gurl, you are crazy!! But the party was a hit and yes my daughter is extremely precious to me. Our relationship is tight and I love it.

May 28, 2008 6:55 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

Sometimes you have to laugh. Ha. That's pretty funny & a good idea to have that free-zone time to throw anything out on the table.

June 02, 2008 7:34 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I love that she feels free enough to talk to me like that. It's extremely important to me.

June 02, 2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

That is good you and your daughter have that "girl talk" time. Alot of women need to adopt that.

lol@ your daughter

She'll learn, they always try to be on the get back especially when you look fly.

June 03, 2008 6:01 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Gurl ain't that the truth! Hahaha

June 03, 2008 8:58 PM  
Blogger Sparkle Bell said...

Sounds like you have your hands full!

July 22, 2008 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home