ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ranting About Nothing

I literally slept for 16 hours the other day. I'm not even joking. I was delirious. I woke up once. Just long enought to eat a sandwich my daughter made for me. I have to say that aside from her sneakiness and her smart ass mouth she really is a good kid.

I was supposed to go to a family reunion with my man. I definitely wasn't looking forward to that. But it looks like I won't have to worry about that. We had an arguement and he left. He moves out at least twice a week. We got into an arguement about this skirt that I had on. He told me I need to change my clothes. I told him he must have lost his dam mind because the last time checked I was grown. So that blew up into something huge. That is so typical of us. One of the guys I talk to at work told me I was wrong and my man had a point. As far as I'm concerned they can both kiss my ass. So anyway we might not speak for a few days which is ok with me because everyone could use a break sometimes. I 'm just really happy I will be missing the reunion because I don't really get down with his family like that anyway. They are not my cup of tea.

A girl got killed the other day in broad day light. It was in the exact same area that my daughter snuck off to to be at a party. I made sure I told her just so she could know how dangerous it was for her to do something that freakin stupid. I heard the girl was shot 5 times in the chest. What type of shit is that?

Why do I feel like the summer is over already? Our weather SUX. It had rained 11 days out of 13. That's the kind of weather that makes you want to kill yourself! I think my dam house is starting to sink. The concrete is starting to feel squishy. I'm serious. By this time last year we were on the go every weekend. We had already done so much, but this year all it keeps doing is raining. It's depressing.

Well that is about it for now. I just wanted to rant and rave a little bit about nothing. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

LOL

Get out of your house, call somebody u really like being around, and spend time together !!!

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE !!!

July 08, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl, over a skirt? Whatever, I'm with you, YOU GROWN!!! He just prolly wanted to be on BS anyway, you know how niggas like to start fights just so they can leave...

July 10, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

He moves out twice a week? hahahahahahahahaha dat's love! LOL I am just pickin'

July 10, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Don't let some rain stop you from going out and about. You can always go out and still be inside.

Rant on, lol!

July 10, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ soldier... It is starting to get pathetic about how much time I have been spending in the house.

@ nsane...I knew the skirt would cause an argument.Truth be told I wanted him to leave for a while. He really starts working my nerves after while.

@ladynay...Unfortunately that is love!

@ freaky...You're so right.

July 11, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! dash covers and floor mats http://www.order-phentermine-9.info/phenterminemanufacturer.html Atlanta tattoo removal Samsung cameras digital 1995 toyota celica convertible The pilates loft 32804 digital cameras refurbished Cheap new mp3 players

February 14, 2007 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Creditdebit affiliate programs Chin liposuction albuquerque new mexico domain Lillac car seat covers prince george hotels homeowners insurance business opportunities Bontril nude online women order single bar driveway gate Psp shareware call center software Chinese herbal medicine for hair loss Cruise themed business holiday cards live poker Keyword lexapro paxil boards qoclick

April 23, 2007 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home