ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

THE SAGA CONTINUES

I told yall this little girl is crazy as hell! I let her stay over her girlfriends house on Friday night. I didn't find out until Sunday that the little girl's mom caught her and my daughter walking home from a party about 11:00pm. WTF!! I talked to my daughter about 9:00pm and she said everything was fine and the little girl's mom would be home shortly. So I went about my business. Me and my cousin's and my aunts were all together getting everyone ready for my cousin's wedding. Anyway it wasn't until Sunday that I found out what happened. I was extremely pissed off that I didn't find out until 2 days later. Why wasn't I called immedietely?

I calmly sat my daughter down to talk to her.I asked her what she was thinking? I asked her why would she do something so stupid and so dangerous? She said to me." I didn't call and ask could I go because I figured you would say no, so I just went and I decided to deal with the consequences later. ( I swear to Goodness that is what she said). Before this conversation even started I did promised her that I would not put my hands on her because if I did I honestly do not know what would have happened. I played out the whole scenario in my mind....I would have grabbed her and started beating her down with great force. The more I would have thought about it the harder I would have been beating her up. Then when her body was lifeless, limp and bloody it would have jarred me back to reality, and then I would stop. But OMG!! She is barely breathing and she needs medical attention! I would have taken her to the hospital. She would have been seen immedietly and then there would have been the questions. "Ma'am what exactly happened? You did this to her? Why did you do this to her? Ma'am this is Mrs. blah-blah-blah from social services and she would like to have a word with you. The next thing I know, Dyfuss would have custody of my child. That would have been my consequences if I would have beat the shit out of her like I wanted to.

Question: Have you ever been with a man or a woman who just WILL NOT do right and you try with all your might to just work with them? You continuously give them chance after chance to do the right thing. Then one day they just do something, rather it be big or small but that is just your last straw and instead of you screaming and yelling to get your point across you just remain calm. A certain feeling of CALMNESS comes over you and you know this is your breaking point with that person.

That is how I felt with her. So instead of beating her ass and cussing her out. I went a different route. I went in her room and unplugged the cable box, unplugged the dvd player. I took out her radio. I took her Mp4 player. I called her father and informed him that he WILL NOT see her this summer. I gave him the low-down on what happened, and he was ok with my decision. She can not have phone calls and I made sure that when her friends called I informed them to not call my house until further notice. The ONLY thing she is allowed to do is leave the house for 1 hour for summer school. I drop her off and pick her up so she can't even lolligag around. She has also become Cinderella around my house. Whenever the bathroom or kitchen need to be cleaned she is the one doing it. If the floors need to be vacuumed she is the one doing it. If the dog need to be put outside or fed she is the one doing it. If the pillows on the couch need to be straightened up she is the one doing it. Basically my point is her summer is FUCKED. At least until she gets out of summer school. The last day is July 28th. Depending on how I feel after that I may or may not return her to her regularly scheduled life.

9 Comments:

Blogger Atl_Mack said...

LOL!! I remember when I got caught the 15th time sneaking back home from a party after I was warned not to step outside back in my younger days .... My mom seized all my clothes except one shirt, pair of pants and one pair of shoes.... no phone, no TV..I did not even want to see any friends because I had only one outfit to rock all summer... Matter of fact, I lost a girl, because she did not see or hear from me for 2 months. All my clothes were taken to my aunt's house... so I could not sneak and steal them. Life was hell...
The next semester in school I got all 'A's... I kid u not...

June 30, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Wow!! I didn't even think about that. I could make her go to summer school in the same outfit. That would really be crazy!!

But seriously there isn't anything wrong with "tuff luv" hahaha. When she gets older she will thank me for that.

June 30, 2006 2:50 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man I can remember those days of punishment and no phone calls as if they were yesterday.

All in all I'm glad my mom did it, and I look forward to doing it to my kids...ain't that sick LOL. Sike but good call she might be mopping around like she is on her last limb but you and I know she'll be fine...

and thanks for stopping by the page.

June 30, 2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I deinitely know she will survive because I did and I know being punished made me a better person

June 30, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I was relatively good growing up compared to most people I know. I hope when I have kids they take after me in that aspect. However, if they don't I have a sadistic streak and a very good imagination to pull out some punishments from, lol.

July 01, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

*chanting with the A.Keys beat*

Go mama...Go mama...Go mama!

July 01, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ freaky...I have to say it's almost fun coming up with new and exciting ways to punish her. hahaha

@ ladynay..Thanx for the encouragement. Other people who don't have kids always act like I'm being to harsh on her but I know I'm not.

July 03, 2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I'm so glad I don't have a fass ass daughter...
I remember that summer, I snuck out to Nas's concert, I was on punishment for a month....lost my boyfriend and everything....But I knew my father would never allowed me to go, he didn't understand how much I loved Nas...needless to say, I enjoyed myself to the fullest cause I knew the consequences...
But I just couldn't let my boyfriend (who lied about going but I saw him there) and my best friend go and I not go....

July 06, 2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Soldier said...

LOLLLLLLL @ same clothes everyday, thats a REAL PUNISHMENT for a teenager. Oh my god, that's bad. It must be so cool for a parent to do that cause u're not hurting the child physically or verbally but the kid must be hurt ! lol

What my mom did to me in such occasions was reminding me of EVERY single step that brought us where we are now and every transition and hard time we went through in the past, every single sacrifice she made for me. The list is soooo long. I realized my mom could easily become a "regular mom " and do less for me.
I stopped being a " stupid teenager ", It worked.

July 06, 2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home