ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

What Am I Going To Do With This Little Girl?

I looked at my daughter yesterday and realized I want to lock her up until she turns 21. Then I will let her out. No I'm not even joking. If I could actually do it I would. She is 12 and she is going to be something to fuckin' get ready for. Me and my sister always make jokes about her and how she is going to be when she grows up. We both know she is going to give me HELL!

The other day me her and my man went to the movies. She was looking so dam cute it was sickening. *side note*...I'm not one of those parents who swears they have the cutest kid in the world and the kid really isn't cute at all....Anyway she had on a cute little skirt (not too little, I don't play that shit), with a cute top that falls off the shoulders, and a pair of flip-flops. Her hair was pulled back into a clip, with a ponytail and the back part was out. She has shoulder length hair so it looked really cute. She obviously thought she looked cute because she had that swagger in her walk. (yall know what I'm talkin' bout). I wanted to just put her on punishment

Yesterday she was on her way to her grandmom's house and she came in my room to let me know she was leaving. I took one look at her and wanted to make her stay in the house. All she had on was a white T-shirt, blue jean shorts and flip-flops, with a ponytail, and that big bright beautiful smile, and she was georgeous
.

OK, this is the real problem....not only is she cute with a not-so-twelve-year-old body, but she is street smart. She knows how to get the things that she wants. Se is definitely into boys because we have had a couple of incidents. Not anything major, but enough to let me know she is starting to notice them. We actually have this thing we do called "girl talk." That means she can tell me the things that are going on and she can't get into any trouble. I like doing that because it keeps our lines of communication open. It keeps me informed and lets her know that she doesn't have to be afraid to talk to me. So one day we were talking about boys that she likes. She was telling me about a little boy named Arlin. So I remember a week ago she mention another boy's name. When I asked her what happened to the first boy she had the nerve to say, "Mom, that was last week, you need to keep up with me that's over with." I could not beieve she said that. Not only that, but I also asked her if the other boy was cute. You will never guess what she said....She said "He's not really cute but he is real sweet and has personality so that goes a long way." WTF...Please keep in mind this is a 12 year old. That is some shit a grown ass woman would say.

I'm worried because I was only a year older than her when I started having sex. My mom had no idea. I was hot as a fuckin firecracker. I realized at a young age the power a woman has. I know grown woman my age who still don't know, but I was so young when I started and I only dealt with older guys. I was way to experienced before my time. That doesn't mean I was fuckin a whole lot of people. It was quality over quantity. Nonetheless I was still to young to be doing the things I was doing.

I don't want my baby girl to follow in my footsteps. As a parents we always want our kids to be better than us. To not make the mistakes that we made.

I will tell you this...I WILL NOT be oblivious to what is going on. I am way to nosey for something to be going on right under my nose and I don't know. When I came home and told my mom I was pregnant she was absolutely, positively blown away. She had no idea I was having sex. Then again maybe she knew but she wanted to be in denial about it. But I know she had no clue that I had already been sexing for 4 years before I got pregnant. She always thought my baby's daddy was my first one (yeah right).

13 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Stop scaring me! LOL But nah I may have to still that "girl talk" thing when my daughter gets older.

There is nothing you can do to prevent her getting older everyday and doing things that come with getting older everyday except make sure she is prepared and knowledged whenever what goes down goes down.....

June 17, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Yes, as the father of two grown daughters, you have quite a trip to prepare for. My daughter, the one I raised anyway, didn't get much past me, course, I kept her under lock and key.

June 17, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

whew....
she really is beautiful and it scares me too...
man, how do u prepare u know?
what am I gon so when my turn comes...
i'm sure you'll handle it the way u need to. :)

June 18, 2006 1:21 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...I can't keep her from getting older but I am real serious about locking her up ;-)

@ brothabuck...I'm not letting mine get much past me either.

BTW I can't believe you have 2 grown daughters!

@ diamonds...when your turn comes you will know exactly what to do because you will remember how you were at that age! ;-)

June 20, 2006 3:27 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

LMAO!!!! A, Babygirl it's a cold thang ain't it? I have seen Major Playa Niggas crumble under tha News that the they daughter was out there Suckin Major Dick. All you can do is give her tha game, and prey she holds on to those priniciples. Apples don't fall to far from that tree tho.

June 20, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ boss...You are just too much!!

June 23, 2006 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't look on here since March and only had time to read your last two posting, so I will have to catch up another time with the others...but you truly always have something happening. :)
So here is my comment: I take heed from the stories you tell regarding your daughter because these are the things I will be dealing with in a couple of years. My little angel girl is very sociable and has some friends that are "boys" and know that at this point they are just that. In a couple of years, I have placing a chastity belt on her and locking her in her closet...or going to try like hell to. :)

Lastly, if you don't know who this is, I will give you some clues...Two weeks ago the kids and I moved into an apartment from my mother's house (although it is literally just around the corner) and I am tired of working days in Berlin and want my night position again.....Talk to ya soon....I will email you with the details. :) P.S. Tell the soap stars (particularly 7th flr Unit Secty and Pharmacy man)that I said hello.

June 24, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ anon...I honestly do not have any idea who this is. So stop playing and let me know!

June 25, 2006 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't have a name or anything else on the internet and the only other choice was Anonymous, BUT,...Oh my God!...my feelings are sooo hurt. Has it really been that long that I have been forgotten? Anyway...without mentioning my name...I was in ER Registration until I decided to take days in Berlin last fall. I thoroughly enjoyed being a bystander (never a participant) of all the soap opera activity taking place during the wee hours of the night shift. I hope that helps, because I KNOW that you are more perceptive than to make me spell out my name! If this does not tell you than I will definitely email you.

June 26, 2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also ask SilkySmooth...he might be able to give you an idea. Oh and by the way, sorry for all the grammatical errors, I am extremely lazy today...very much unlike what is expected from an English major. :)

June 26, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

HI SWEETIE, I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

YOU BETTER E-MAIL ME, I MISS YOU. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE WHO YOU WERE. YOU KNOW I'M A LITTLE DENSE SOMETIMES.

June 26, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

If she has a diary, then read it...shiesty, I know, but just in case she doesn't tell you everything...

I'm glad I have a boy...cause girls are too fast...

June 29, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

But you can't keep her on lock, cause that will only ake her rebel more...look at me...

If my parents gave me more freedom, I would've been better of...

June 29, 2006 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home