ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, September 30, 2005

LOVE IS CRAZY

It blows my mind just how much me and my man can love each other and yet we really do not like each other. Our relationship is so explosive sometimes. It's like when it's good it's good and when it's bad it is so bad. We have been together almost 4 years in Oct. We live togethet (I guess). When he's not catching an attitude and going back to his momma's house. Or if I'm not just putting him out. A couple of days ago we actually had an argument that ended up with me slightly crashing my car into his. Meanwhile it was around 3 in the afternoon so kids were getting out of school, school buses were picking kids up and dropping them off, traffic was crazy and here we are taking each other on a high speed chase. By the time we got home I was so pissed off I was beligerate (did I spell that right?). I was in the house just pacing back and forth between the living room and the dining room just trying to calm down. Of course he came right in the house and said something else stupid!! Stuff like that really bothers me because he knows how my temper is and instead of just letting me calm down he just keeps adding fuel to the fire. Then when I do something so crazy and off-the-hook he's looking at me sideways like he can not believe I did that. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! Anyway we walked around the house for 2 days not saying a word to each other. He went his way and did his thing and I went my way and did mine. We just started speaking earlier today and that conversation started in an arguement. But eventually we peaced it up and we are back in love again. I'm just counting down the days until the next big blow out!!

p.s. If you are wondering what happened to our cars, I'm happy to report both cars are ok (minus a little dent) but they are both running smoothly. (haha)

3 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

first of all these dag on spammer better beat it!!!

oh and gurl u gotta go read my comment section on a few of my blogs...u might b surprised who hit me up.

but anyway about this love thing, Treen, I understand.I want to say that the kind of relationship that you and he have is out of the ordinary. But it isn't. I think this kind of thing happens so much, but people just aren't honest. In marriages as well as boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.
It's kinda like love hate...but it's more like an addiction. Like you know it is unhealthy but you feel like you'll die without it.

Maybe your relationship isn't the best one out there. Maybe it isn't story book bliss...but maybe fairytales don't exist and no matter what true LOVE covers a multitude of sins.

Whatever it is, it's yours. You gotta love it or leave it alone. :)

luv u like seeing Beyonce on the cover of a tabloid! lol

smooches. ybf

September 29, 2005 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what? i hear you completely. seriously. tryin' like all hell to get rid of mine, but can't neither one of us let go!

and this wholesale cat? delete that. damned advertisers.

October 24, 2005 4:28 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ mai.. Why do we stay when both parties know how destructive it is. That's the case with me and him we both just won't let go.

October 29, 2005 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home