ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

THE FIRST TIME

I'm @ work right now, (as you can see I'm so darn busy) lol. I was checking my e-mail and I started reading a blog by one of my girlfriends. She is a fairly new blogger so this was the first time I got a chance to really sit down and read it. I was thinking to myself ..."This girl is crazy." I have never heard of a daggone blog. But once I read it I wanted a blog too. According to my sister that is my problem...I always want something when I see someone else has it. She says I'm like the gimme-gimme girl. lol Anyway I won't stay long being as though this is my first entry I'm just going to ease you guys in slowly, beacause one day I'll really have something to ramble on about.

1 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

Yes...tha's my gurl!
welcome to the blog world.
I'm new to this thing, but I'm loving it too!
So enjoy and you know I'ma be reading daily!!!

luv always
ch-wood

September 27, 2005 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home